Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What's New in Vista Bookmarks?

I have been doing more bookmark "remodeling", including many new additions. As much as I would like the authors to know I have created links to their work as well as provide appropriate "hat tips", I was making so many changes that I will apologize up front if I missed anyone. It is not intentional.

Vista Security Features
The Vista Security Features bookmarks are now separated in a more comprehensive manner. (Hat tip to Donna's post which served as inspiration for the new format.) In addition to quite a few Microsoft links, the following non-Microsoft additions were included:
Drivers, Hardware and Software

Office 2007 and More
  • An excellent collection that I discovered is the Office UI Bible by Microsoft MVP Patrick Schmid. It is essentially the equivalent of Windows Vista Bookmarks, but strictly for Office. It is a compilation of the MSDN blog posts by Jensen Harris, Program Manager of the Office UI Team.

No comments: