Friday, March 23, 2007

Vista Bookmarks Updates Plus Another Remodel

Internet Explorer 7

After congratulating Robert McLaws on his site, Windows-Now, being added as a Vista Featured Community, I moved on to reading his post, Can't Save Favorites in Vista's IE7? I added a bookmark to the solution.

Sidebar:
Although Robert credits Windows MVP Jimmy Brush, the solution and explanation Robert provides address the needs of my target community.

Features and Tutorials

While at WindowsNow, I located a working link to HOW-TO: Switch to Windows Vista 64-bit painlessly by Kristan Kenney. I had read a leader to his tutorial at another site, but the link didn't work. I was so happy to finally have Kristan's tutorial that I (finally) completed the revision of the Features and Tutorials bookmark page. I hadn't been happy with the presentation. It seems much easier to locate bookmarks on that page now.



No comments: