Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bill Pytlovany (WinPatrol) Microsoft MVP Awardee!

I just learned the most wonderful news -- Bill Pytlovany, the well known developer of WinPatrol, has been awarded Microsoft MVP:

"Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are exceptional technical community leaders from around the world who are awarded for voluntarily sharing their high quality, real world expertise in offline and online technical communities. Microsoft MVPs are a highly select group of experts that represents the technical community's best and brightest, and they share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others."

Sincere congratulations to one of the most highly ethical people I know!








Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!
Yet again, you've beaten me to the punch in posting new tech news. :)
I'm still writing up my announcement for BitFromBill.com

Corrine said...

I couldn't wait! It is wonderful news and highly deserved.