Monday, January 07, 2008

Kodak Wins Three CES 2008 Awards

Last year, with Windows Vista and Office 2007, I was quite excited about the CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Since I have been on vacation the past couple of weeks and attempting to "lay low", I hadn't built up the same personal excitement as last year. However, returning to work today, I was happy to learn that Kodak won three awards at CES 2008.


Kodak received the Innovations 2008 Design and Engineering Awards for the 5300 All-in-One Printer and ZD710 and V1253 cameras. (Kodak Press Announcement) My excitement in the award is that last year the KODAK EASYSHARE V610 Dual Lens Digital Camera was named “Best of Innovations 2007” award winner in the Digital Imaging category, which I subsequently got.

From the first time I saw the 5300 All-in-One Printer
demonstrated, I knew it was a winner and was determined to purchase one for myself. It looks like I picked two winners! Congratulations to everyone at Kodak involved with the AIO printers, ink and media.








Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats again! Kodak has turned around and come into this century haven't they?