The Secunia Software Inspector covers applications like the following:
- Internet browsers
- Internet browser plugins
- Instant messaging clients
- Email clients
- Media players
- Operating systems
The rules for detecting software in the Secunia Software Inspector come from the "Secunia File Signatures" database. This signature file contains rules for detecting more than 4,000 different applications as well as the exact versions installed.
- Detects insecure versions of applications installed
- Verifies that all Microsoft patches are applied
- Assists you in updating your system and applications
- Runs through your browser. No installation or download is required.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003
- Sun Java JRE 1.5.0_06
- Internet Explorer 6.x, Opera 9.x, or Firefox 1.5.x
- Latest version of Microsoft Windows Update
Just click the button. It will take you there.