Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Windows Talk Blog

In addition to a rather large number of security community forums where I can be found, I have a much larger list of mainly technology-related blogs that I follow. It seems that I add a new blog to my RSS feed if not every day, at least weekly.

Aside from the Microsoft and security-related blogs, there are quite a few blog that I would categorize as technology related. These are sites like ITsVista, Vista4Beginners, The Road to Know Where, and of course Ed Bott's Windows Expertise and Microsoft Report (and the other ZDNet as well as ComputerWorld blogs).

I just added a new blog to both the Security Garden "Perennial Favorites" list as well as the large group of technology-related blogs on my RSS feed list. The blog is a new endeavor by fellow Microsoft MVP, James M. Fisher. I first met James in 2003 at Scot's Newsletter Forum. We continue to be involved in a number of the same on-line communities.

The reason I was so quick to add James' blog to my list of favorites is not because of our long acquaintance but because, as new as his blog is, there are already several topics that I have noted for future reference. There is no doubt that I will find Windows Talk Blog a continuing valuable resource.

Welcome to the blogosphere, James!



Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words (not to mention all the help & support for this neophyte blogger!
Pingback Security Garden: Windows Talk Blog