Multi-faceted Windows Live Hotmail not only includes the ability to add up to four POP3 accounts to your Windows Live Hotmail account, you can also link multiple Windows Live IDs. With multiple Hotmail accounts, this enables you to easily switching between accounts without the necessity of signing in again.
Follow the simple steps below to link multiple Windows Live IDs.
Link Windows Live IDsSign in to your Windows Live Hotmail account. In the left pane, next to Inbox, click the Tools icon , and then click Get email from another account.
In the window that opens, click Windows Live:
Next, click the link for "Linked IDs".
- Linked IDs
Link your Windows Live IDs so you can quickly switch between accounts.
To access the linked Windows Live ID, merely click the down arrow in the upper right next to your account name and select the account. Windows Live will be redirected to that linked account.
Additional Topics on Managing Hotmail
- Hotmail Security to Protect and Recover Your Account
- Hotmail Security, Common Passwords Blocked
- Hotmail Full-Session HTTPS Encryption
- Hotmail Security, How to Report a Hacked Account
- How to use Hotmail Aliases
- Use Hotmail to Manage All Your E-Mail Accounts
- Using Hotmail Plus Addresses