Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ask an MVP

I was contacted recently by fellow Microsoft MVP, James Fisher, asking if I would agree to an interview.  James had in mind to conduct an "Ask an MVP" series at Windows Talk.  He asked me if I would start off the series answering a few questions as a Microsoft MVP awarded in Consumer Security.

James assured me that it would be just a few questions, not a lengthy interview.  True to his word, after agreeing to the interview request, James sent a short list of questions that he thought would be of interest to his readers.

To discover what the questions were -- and my responses -- read the interview results published at Windows Talk, Ask an MVP about: Home PC Security.



Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...


3 comments:

James M. Fisher said...

Thanks again Corrine; it has turned out to be a very popular article!

Corrine said...

You're welcome, James. It was fun. It seems you should continue the series.

James M. Fisher said...

Things are 'in the works' for the next instalment. :)