Botnets are used for spamming, phishing, denial-of-service attacks, installing malware, click fraud, stealing confidential data and distributing malware. In Volume 9 of the SIR, botnets are the topic for Featured Intelligence.
The report is divided into the following five sections:
- Featured Intelligence for Volume 9 focuses on botnets and how to combat the threat.
- Key Findings reveals data and trends analysis captured by Microsoft security analysts.
- Reference Guide provides definitions for discussion points covered in the Key Findings.
- Managing Risk recommends techniques to protect your organization, software, and people.
- Global Threat Assessment looks at botnet and malware infection rates worldwide.
The PDF can be downloaded from Security Intelligence Report or sections viewed from the above links or starting at the Key Findings tab.
Video (~15 minutes): Volume 9: Key Findings Current Threat Overview
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Microsoft, Windows, Security, Information,