Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Firefox Version 66.0.5 Released to Fix Master Password Issue


Firefox Mozilla sent Firefox Version 66.0.5 to the release channel today to solve the web extension issue for those using a master password resulting from the expired certificate.  At this point Firefox ESR remains at Version 60.6.2.

    Fixed


    Update:  To get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu, then pick "About Firefox."  Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu. If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.

    References


    Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
    May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

    2 comments:

    Hardhead said...

    Hello Corrine, I'm having fun on Linux. You know Microsoft will soon be shipping out systems with both MS and Linux. Just thought I would stop by and say hello and thanks for all you do. Love your Blog and thanks for all the detailed information.

    Cheers,
    Tim C

    Hardhead said...

    Hello Corrine, I'm not sure that my first comment came through. I had to change my filters and I missed the Captcha.
    Thanks for all you do and I love your blog which is very detailed and informative. Keep up the great work and don't forget it won't be long when MS will be shipping systems with Linux. I'm running Ubuntu 19.04 right now. It's fun if you want to play with it. Thanks for the detailed and informative details on Firefox 66.0.5.

    Regards,
    Tim CoU