- Google SafeBrowsing, which is defunct, has been removed from the browser.
Google SafeBrowsing no longer works in Pale Moon, and still having it in the browser and enabled caused a potential privacy issue by sending the domain check to Google. Considering the limited use of the service to begin with and defunct nature, removal was the only logical option.
- Updated the NSS library to 3.16.2 RTM to address a few critical SSL issues.
- There was a possibility to lose the source frame for raster images if images had to be discarded in low-memory situations. This has been fixed.
- Made refcounting logic around PostTimerEvent more explicit.
- Prevented an invalid pointer state in docloader.
- Added proper refcounting of font faces.
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window. Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...