Microsoft released seven (7) bulletins addressing 17 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Office, Developer Tools and Windows Server.
Two bulletins are identified as Critical and five as Important.
|Bulletin Number||Bulletin Title||Bulletin KB|
|MS13-001||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2769369|
|MS13-002||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows||2756145|
|MS13-003||Vulnerabilities in System Center||2748552|
|MS13-004||Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework||2769324*|
|MS13-005||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2778930|
|MS13-006||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2785220|
|MS13-007||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2769327|
*If you have problems with .NET Framework updates, it is recommended that you install this update separately with an shutdown/restart.
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: Predictions and the January 2013 Bulletin Release
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for January 2013
- Security and Safety Center: Microsoft security updates for January 2013