Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 has been released to fix stability issues and address the following security vulnerabilities:
- MFSA 2010-84 XSS hazard in multiple character encodings
- MFSA 2010-83 Location bar SSL spoofing using network error page
- MFSA 2010-82 Incomplete fix for CVE-2010-0179
- MFSA 2010-81 Integer overflow vulnerability in NewIdArray
- MFSA 2010-80 Use-after-free error with nsDOMAttribute MutationObserver
- MFSA 2010-79 Java security bypass from LiveConnect loaded via data: URL meta refresh
- MFSA 2010-78 Add support for OTS font sanitizer
- MFSA 2010-77 Crash and remote code execution using HTML tags inside a XUL tree
- MFSA 2010-76 Chrome privilege escalation with window.open and
- MFSA 2010-75 Buffer overflow while line breaking after document.write with long string
- MFSA 2010-74 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:184.108.40.206/ 220.127.116.11)
To manually check for the update, click Help and Check for Updates.
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Security, Updates, Information
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...