Details from the Release Notes:
- Updated the HSTS preload list to a much more updated source list, and performing our own checks on validity from now on to have the list be as accurate as possible.
- Disabled Triple-DES cipher suites by default (mitigating SWEET32).
- Fixed a crash in the XSS filter.
- Slightly changed the address bar shading on secure sites to be more subtle and easily-blended.
- Fixed the occurrence of "null" titles in bookmarks dragged from special folders.
- Fixed an error initializing the browser due to trying to restore scratchpad data from a stored session when having switched from a version with devtools to a version without devtools, and the previous version had scratchpad data saved.
- Fixed some minor issues in scratchpad and gcli devtools.
(To revert this to the previous behavior, comment out the line MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1 in the .ini file)
Minimum system Requirements (Windows):
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Server 2008 or later
- A processor with SSE2 support
- 256 MB of free RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
- At least 150 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space
- PM4XP (Pale Moon for XP) has reached end of support and has been replaced with Pale Moon for Atom.
- Linux version: Available from http://www.palemoon.org/contributed-builds.shtml