Microsoft released fourteen (14) bulletins. Seven (7) bulletins are identified as Critical and the remaining seven (7) are rated Important in severity.
The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps and Microsoft Exchange.
Addressed in the updates are Remote Code Execution, Elevation of Privilege and Information Disclosure.
Information about the update for Windows 10 is available at Windows 10 update history.
- MS16-104 -- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3183038)
- MS16-105 -- Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3183043
- MS16-106 -- Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component (3185848)
- MS16-107 -- Security Update for Microsoft Office (3185852)
- MS16-108 -- Security Update for Microsoft Exchange Server (3185883)
- MS16-116 -- Security Update in OLE Automation for VBScript Scripting Engine (3188724)
- MS16-117 -- Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (3188128)
- MS16-109 -- Security Update for Silverlight (3182373)
- MS16-110 -- Security Update for Windows (3178467)
- MS16-111 -- Security Update for Windows Kernel (3186973)
- MS16-112 -- Security Update for Windows Lock Screen (3178469)
- MS16-113 -- Security Update for Windows Secure Kernel Mode (3185876)
- MS16-114 -- Security Update for SMBv1 Server (3185879)
- MS16-115 -- Security Update for Microsoft Windows PDF Library (3188733)
Additional Update Notes
- Adobe Flash Player -- For Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 10 Version 1511, Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is included with the updates.
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
- Windows 8.x and Windows 10 -- Non-security new features and improvements for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are included with the updates.
- Windows 10 -- A summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details is available at Windows 10 Update History. The page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...