Mozilla sent Firefox Version 24.0 to the release channel. At the the time of this posting, there is no indication of security fixes included. An update will be made if or when that information has been provided.
Update: The security fixes included in version 24.0 have finally been posted. It is advised that this update be installed ASAP.
Version 24.0 includes seventeen security updates of which seven are critical, four high, and six moderate.
Fixed in Firefox 24MFSA 2013-92 GC hazard with default compartments and frame chain restoration
MFSA 2013-91 User-defined properties on DOM proxies get the wrong "this" object
MFSA 2013-90 Memory corruption involving scrolling
MFSA 2013-89 Buffer overflow with multi-column, lists, and floats
MFSA 2013-88 compartment mismatch re-attaching XBL-backed nodes
MFSA 2013-87 Shared object library loading from writable location
MFSA 2013-86 WebGL Information disclosure through OS X NVIDIA graphic drivers
MFSA 2013-85 Uninitialized data in IonMonkey
MFSA 2013-84 Same-origin bypass through symbolic links
MFSA 2013-83 Mozilla Updater does not lock MAR file after signature verification
MFSA 2013-81 Use-after-free with select element
MFSA 2013-80 NativeKey continues handling key messages after widget is destroyed
MFSA 2013-79 Use-after-free in Animation Manager during stylesheet cloning
MFSA 2013-78 Integer overflow in ANGLE library
MFSA 2013-77 Improper state in HTML5 Tree Builder with templates
MFSA 2013-76 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:24.0 / rv:17.0.9)
- NEW -- Support for new scrollbar style in Mac OS X 10.7 and newer
- NEW -- Implemented Close tabs to the right
- NEW -- Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately by simply dragging them out
- CHANGED -- Accessibility related improvements on using pinned tabs (see 577727)
- CHANGED -- Removed support for Revocation Lists feature (see 867465)
- CHANGED -- Performance improvements on New Tab Page loads (see 791670)
- FIXED -- Replace fixed-ratio audio resampler in webrtc.org capture code with Speex resampler and eliminate pseudo-44000Hz rate ( see 886886)
- FIXED -- 24.0: Security fixes can be found here
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu at the upper left of the browser window, then pick "About Firefox." Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.
If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.