Adobe has released Version 22.214.171.124 of Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Chrome and Linux.
These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Release date: February 14, 2017
Vulnerability identifier: APSB17-04
CVE number: CVE-2017-2982,CVE-2017-2984, CVE-2017-2985, CVE-2017-2986, CVE-2017-2987, CVE-2017-2988,CVE-2017-2990, CVE-2017-2991, CVE-2017-2992, CVE-2017-2993, CVE-2017-2994, CVE-2017-2995, CVE-2017-2996
Platform: Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome OS
- Windows 7 and earlier: Installation links for Windows 7 and earlier are provided by Adobe at Installation problems:
- Flash Player for Internet Explorer - ActiveX
- Flash Player for Firefox/Pale Moon - NPAPI
- Flash Player for Opera and Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: Adobe Flash Player will be automatically updated to the latest version for Windows 8.1 and 10.
- Google Chrome: Adobe Flash Player will be automatically updated to the latest Google Chrome version.
- Flash Player Uninstaller: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
- Adobe AIR: Adobe - Adobe AIR
Important Note: Downloading the update from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center link includes a pre-checked option to install unnecessary extras, such as McAfee Scan Plus or Google Drive. If you use the download center, uncheck any unnecessary extras that you do not want. They are not needed for the Flash Player update.
Verify InstallationTo verify the Adobe Flash Player version number installed on your computer, go to the About Flash Player page, or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select "About Adobe Flash Player" from the menu.
Do this for each browser installed on your computer.
To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player for Android, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Adobe Flash Player x.x.
- Adobe Priority Ratings
- AIR Download Center
- Installing and Updating Flash Player - FAQ
- Release Notes: Flash Player® 24 AIR® 24
- Security Bulletin
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...