Mozilla sent Firefox Version 48.0.1 to the release channel today. The update includes a number of bug fixes.
The next scheduled release is September 13, 2016.
- Fix an audio regression impacting some major websites (bug 1295296)
- Fix a startup crash issue caused by Websense (Bug 1291738)
- Fix a different behavior with e10s / non-e10s on
- Fix a top crash caused by plugin issues (Bug 1264530)
- Fix an unsigned add-ons issue on Windows
- Fix a shutdown issue (Bug 1276920)
- Fix a crash in WebRTC