Microsoft released nine (9) bulletins. Five (5) bulletins are identified as Critical and the remaining four (4) are rated Important in severity.
The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps and Microsoft Communications Platforms and Software.
Addressed in the updates are Remote Code Execution, Elevation of Privilege, Information Disclosure and Security Feature Bypass.
Information about the update for Windows 10 is available at Windows 10 update history.
- MS16-095 -- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3177356)
- MS16-096 -- Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3177358)
- MS16-097 -- Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component (3177393)
- MS16-099 -- Security Update for Microsoft Office (3177451)
- MS16-102 -- Security Update for Microsoft Windows PDF Library (3182248)
- MS16-098 -- Security Update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers (3178466)
- MS16-100 -- Security Update for Secure Boot (3179577)
- MS16-101 -- Security Update for Windows Authentication Methods (3178465)
- MS16-103 -- Security Update for ActiveSyncProvider (3182332)
Additional Update Notes
- Adobe Flash Player -- For Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 10 Version 1511, Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is included with the updates.
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
- Windows 8.x and Windows 10 -- Non-security new features and improvements for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are included with the updates.
- Windows 10 -- A summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details is available at Windows 10 Update History. The page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...