Microsoft released eleven (11) bulletins. Six (6) bulletins are identified as Critical and the remaining five (5) are rated Important in severity.
The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps and Microsoft .NET Framework.
Addressed in the updates are Remote Code Execution, Information Disclosure and Security Feature Bypass.
Information about the update for Windows 10 is available at Windows 10 update history.
- MS16-084 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3169991)
- MS16-085 Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3169999)
- MS16-086 Cumulative Security Update for JScript and VBScript (3169996)
- MS16-087 Security Update for Windows Print Spooler Components (3170005)
- MS16-088 Security Update for Microsoft Office (3170008)
- MS16-093 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (3174060)
- MS16-089 Security Update for Windows Secure Kernel Mode (3170050)
- MS16-090 Security Update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers (3171481)
- MS16-091 Security Update for .NET Framework (3170048)
- MS16-092 Security Update for Windows Kernel (3171910)
- MS16-094 Security Update for Secure Boot (3177404)
Additional Update Notes
- Adobe Flash Player -- For Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 10 Version 1511, Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is included with the updates.
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
- Windows 8.x and Windows 10 -- Non-security new features and improvements for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are included with the updates.
- Windows 10 -- A summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details is available at Windows 10 Update History. The page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...