Microsoft released sixteen (16) bulletins. Eight (8) bulletins are identified as Critical and the remaining eight (8) are rated Important in severity.
There are 37 CVE's addressed in the security updates, of which one is under active attack. Both MS16-015 and MS16-053 are needed to mitigate the vulnerability.
The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps, Microsoft Office, Microsoft .NET Framework.
Information about the update for Windows 10 is available at Windows 10 update history.
- MS16-051 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3155533)
- MS16-052 Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3155538)
- MS16-053 Cumulative Security Update for JScript and VBScript (3156764)
- MS16-054 Security Update for Microsoft Office (3155544)
- MS16-055 Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component (3156754)
- MS16-056 Security Update for Windows Journal (3156761)
- MS16-057 Security Update for Windows Shell (3156987)
- MS16-064 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (3157993)
- MS16-058 Security Update for Windows IIS (3141083)
- MS16-059 Security Update for Windows Media Center (3150220)
- MS16-060 Security Update for Windows Kernel (3154846)
- MS16-061 Security Update for Microsoft RPC (3155520)
- MS16-062 Security Update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers (3158222)
- MS16-065 Security Update for .NET Framework (3156757)
- MS16-066 Security Update for Virtual Secure Mode (3155451)
- MS16-067 Security Update for Volume Manager Driver (3155784)
Additional Update Notes
- Adobe Flash Player -- For Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 10 Version 1511, Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is included with the updates.
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
- Windows 8.x and Windows 10 -- Non-security new features and improvements for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are included with the updates.
- Windows 10 -- A summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details is available at Windows 10 Update History. The page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...