The next scheduled release is June 7, 2016.
Of interest to Thunderbird users, it appears that Mozilla is looking for a new home for the email client. See Thunderbird is GO: Mozilla prepares to jettison mail client for additional information.
Fixed in Firefox 46
- 2016-48 Firefox Health Reports could accept events from untrusted domains
- 2016-45 CSP not applied to pages sent with multipart/x-mixed-replace
- 2016-44 Buffer overflow in libstagefright with CENC offsets
- 2016-42 Use-after-free and buffer overflow in Service Workers
- 2016-41 Content provider permission bypass allows malicious application to access data
- 2016-40 Privilege escalation through file deletion by Maintenance Service updater
- 2016-39 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:46.0 / rv:45.1 / rv:38.8)
- GTK3 integration (GNU/Linux only)
- Screen reader behavior with blank spaces in Google Docs corrected
- Correct rendering for scaled SVGs that use a clip and a mask/li>
- WebRTC fixes to improve performance and stability/li>