Pale Moon has been updated to version 26.0.3. The update is a bugfix with two small but important changes.
The updates as described in the Release Notes include the following:
- Changed our cookie gate to allow cookie names with spaces in them, to improve web compatibility. Restricting cookies to address CVE-2016-1939 also blacklisted a "grey" character (being 0x20, or the space character) in cookie names, causing some issues with some websites. This also affected Firefox who will be releasing a similar compatibility update soon.
Critical note: if your site uses cookie names with spaces in them, please consider moving away from doing that so you are no longer in the "grey" area of cookie behavior.
- Changed the configuration of our XSS filter to address some known, harmless filter hits that have been reported.
Minimum system Requirements (Windows):
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Server 2008 or later
- A processor with SSE2 support
- 256 MB of free RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
- At least 150 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space
- PM4XP (Pale Moon for XP) has reached end of support and has been replaced with Pale Moon for Atom.
- Linux version: Available from http://www.palemoon.org/contributed-builds.shtml
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window. Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...