Pale Moon has been updated to version 25.7.3. As explained in the Release Notes, this update is due to Mozilla unexpectedly shutting down their key exchange server and old Sync servers:
"This is a usability update needed due to the fact that Mozilla has shut down their key exchange (J-PAKE) server along with the old Sync servers. This was unexpected and required us to set up our own key server (testing indicates this works as-expected, but please do report any issues on the forum) - which also required reconfiguration of the browser.
Please note that older versions of the browser will no longer be able to link devices to a sync account using the 12-character code since it requires a Mozilla server no longer present. If you need this functionality, you must update to this version or later."
Minimum system Requirements (Windows):
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Server 2008 or later
- A processor with SSE2 support
- 256 MB of free RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
- At least 150 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space
- PM4XP (Pale Moon for XP) has reached end of support and has been replaced with Pale Moon for Atom.
- Linux version: Available from http://www.palemoon.org/contributed-builds.shtml
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window. Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...