Microsoft released twelve (12) bulletins. Five (5) bulletins are identified as Critical and the remaining seven (7) are rated Important in severity.
The updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft,.NET Framework, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Silverlight, Skype for Business Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
Details about the CVEs can be found in the below-referenced TechNet Security Bulletin.
Update: You won't want to miss the new Monthly Patch Review by Dustin Childs.
- MS15-094 -- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3089548)
- MS15-095 -- Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3089665)
- MS15-097 --Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Graphics Component Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3089656)
- MS15-098 -- Vulnerabilities in Windows Journal Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3089669)
- MS15-099 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3089664)
- MS15-096 -- Vulnerability in Active Directory Service Could Allow Denial of Service (3072595)
- MS15-100 -- Vulnerability in Windows Media Center Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3087918)
- MS15-101 -- Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3089662)
- MS15-102 -- Vulnerabilities in Windows Task Management Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3089657)
- MS15-103 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Server Could Allow Information Disclosure (3089250)
- MS15-104 -- Vulnerabilities in Skype for Business Server and Lync Server Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (3089952)
- MS15-105 -- Vulnerability in Windows Hyper-V Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3091287)
Additional Update Notes
- MSRT -- Microsoft released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center. The updated version includes detection for the prevalent ransomware family Win32/Teerac. Details are available in the MMPC Blog Post.
- Windows 8.x and Windows 10 -- Non-security new features and improvements for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are included with the updates.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...