- Fixed 35.0.1 - With the Enhanced Steam extension, Firefox could crash (1123732)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - Fix a potential startup crash (1122367)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - Kerberos authentication did not work with alias (1108971)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - SVG / CSS animation had a regression causing rendering issues on websites like openstreemap.org (1083079)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - On Godaddy webmail, Firefox could crash (1113121)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - document.baseURI did not get updated to document.location after base tag was removed from DOM for site with a CSP (1121857)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - With a Right-to-left (RTL) version of Firefox, the text selection could be broken (1104036)
- Fixed 35.0.1 - CSP had a change in behavior with regard to case sensitivity resources loading (1122445)
- unresolved -- Sometimes images don't display when hovered over (see bug 1083113)-- marked Resolved/Won't Fix.
- unresolved -- WebGL games might not display some textures (see bug 1113633) -- scheduled for version 36.
- unresolved -- Issues affecting RTL in Hello can be found here
- unresolved -- Crashes with "Enhanced Steam" extension enabled on Steam websites (see bug 1117873)
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu at the upper left of the browser window, then pick "About Firefox." Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.
If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...