Mozilla sent Firefox Version 33.0.3 to the release channel. The update includes additional fixes for drivers and startup crashes with some hardware/driver combinations.
Isn't it time Mozilla took a closer look at their "Rapid Release Program"? Three updates in 24 days, all relating to hardware and driver issues caused by the updates.
1. Version 33.0 released: October 13, 2014
2. Version 33.0.1 released: October 24, 2014
- 33.0.1: Firefox displays a black screen at start-up with certain graphics drivers
- 33.0.2: Fix a startup crash with some combination of hardware and drivers
- 33.0.3: Blacklisted graphics drivers that were causing black screens with OMTC enabled (1093863)
- 33.0.3 Fix two startup crashes with some combination of hardware and drivers (1064107 and 1021265)
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu at the upper left of the browser window, then pick "About Firefox." Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.
If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...