Mozilla sent Firefox Version 33.0 to the release channel.
Fixed in Firefox 33MFSA 2014-82 Accessing cross-origin objects via the Alarms API
MFSA 2014-81 Inconsistent video sharing within iframe
MFSA 2014-80 Key pinning bypasses
MFSA 2014-79 Use-after-free interacting with text directionality
MFSA 2014-78 Further uninitialized memory use during GIF
MFSA 2014-77 Out-of-bounds write with WebM video
MFSA 2014-76 Web Audio memory corruption issues with custom waveforms
MFSA 2014-75 Buffer overflow during CSS manipulation
MFSA 2014-74 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:33.0 / rv:31.2)
- New --Windows: OMTC enabled by default
- New --OpenH264 support (sandboxed)
- New --Improved search experience through the location bar
- New --Search suggestions on the Firefox Start (about:home) and new tab (about:newtab) pages
- New --New CSP (Content Security Policy) backend
- New --Support for connecting to HTTP proxy over HTTPS
- New --Improved reliability of the session restoration
- New --Azerbaijani [az] locale added
- Changed --Proprietary window.crypto properties/functions removed
- HTML5 --@counter-style rule from CSS3 Counter Styles specification implemented
- HTML5 --DOMMatrix interface implemented
- Fixed --Fix incomplete downloads being marked as complete by detecting broken HTTP1.1 transfers (237623)
- unresolved --PDF.js: With some images, wrong colors could show up. Affects a very small number of PDF
- unresolved --Some certificate errors cannot be overridden (1042889)
UpdateTo get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu at the upper left of the browser window, then pick "About Firefox." Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.
If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...