The theme of Safer Internet Day 2014 is “Let’s create a better internet together".
Microsoft Safer Online is challenging everyone to do one thing to create a better internet. This is my challenge:
- Change your passwords -- everywhere.
- Use a different password everywhere -- email, bank, credit card company, online shopping sites, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ensure you have a strong password.
- Don't use dictionary words in your passwords.
- Avoid repeating letters, numbers or other keyboard characters.
- Test your password with a password checker.