Microsoft released thirteen (13) bulletins. Four of the bulletins are identified as Critical with the remaining nine bulletins rated Important.
The updates address 47 unique CVEs in Microsoft Windows, Office, Internet Explorer and SharePoint. The updates to Windows require a restart.
- MS13-067 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2834052)
- MS13-068 -- Vulnerability in Microsoft Outlook Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2756473)
- MS13-069 -- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2870699)
- MS13-070 -- Vulnerability in OLE Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2876217)
- MS13-071 -- Vulnerability in Windows Theme File Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2864063)
- MS13-072 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2845537)
- MS13-073 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2858300)
- MS13-074 -- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Access Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2848637)
- MS13-075 -- Vulnerability in Microsoft Office IME (Chinese) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2878687)
- MS13-076 -- Vulnerabilities in Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2876315)
- MS13-077 -- Vulnerability in Windows Service Control Manager Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2872339)
- MS13-078 -- Vulnerability in FrontPage Could Allow Information Disclosure (2825621)
- MS13-079 -- Vulnerability in Active Directory Could Allow Denial of Service (2853587)
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: Lovely tokens and the September 2013 security updates
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2013