WinPatrol 28.6.2013.0 was released to add several enhancements as well as to include fixes to version 28.
Of particular note, due to the influx of ransomware and software programs including unwanted added toobars, changes to start and search pages, WinPatrol has been updated to include changes made by those programs.
If you are still using the free version of WinPatrol, now is the time to update to WinPatrol PLUS. Bill has extended the $2 special for WinPatrol Plus through Friday, August 16, 2013. Additional information is available at WinPatrol PLUS Special.
- Our timing and text describing page changes has improved and now a Help button.
- Support for displaying a new Service type (Trigger Start) that is now supported by Windows 8.1.
- Options & Reports menu text fixed.
- Restart no longer required to enter Name and Code if they have been cleared by Reset and Repair screen
- Fix bug when Removing programs from registry when they are disabled.
- Fixed error restoring Shortcut or .lnk files that were removed but available in history file
WinPatrol runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, including x64 versions, and can be installed directly over your current WinPatrol. There is no need to remove your previous version or reactivate WinPatrol PLUS.
Download WinPatrol 28.6.2013.0
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...