Microsoft released five (5) bulletins. One bulletin is identified as Critical with the remaining four bulletins rated Important.
The bulletins address 23 vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office. The updates to IE and Windows require a restart.
Users of Windows XP are reminded that support ends for Windows XP on April 8, 2014. See Tim Rains article, The Countdown Begins: Support for Windows XP Ends on April 8, 2014.
|Bulletin No.||Bulletin Title||Bulletin KB|
|MS13-047||Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer||2838727|
|MS13-048||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2839229|
|MS13-049||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2845690|
|MS13-050||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2839894|
|MS13-051||Vulnerability in Microsoft Office||2839571|
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: Improved cryptography infrastructure and the June 2013 bulletins
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2013
- Security and Safety Center: Microsoft security updates for June 2013