Microsoft released twelve (12) bulletins addressing 57 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, Exchange and .NET Framework*. Five bulletins are identified as Critical and seven as Important.
|Bulletin Number||Bulletin Title||Bulletin KB|
|MS13-009||Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer||2792100|
|MS13-010||Vulnerability in Internet Explorer||2797052|
|MS13-011||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2780091|
|MS13-012||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange||2809279|
|MS13-013||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office||2784242|
|MS13-014||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2790978|
|MS13-015||*Vulnerability in .NET Framework||2800277|
|MS13-016||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows||2778344|
|MS13-017||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows||2799494|
|MS13-018||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2790113|
|MS13-019||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2790113|
|MS13-020||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2802968|
*Note: If you have problems with .NET Framework updates, it is recommended that you install this update separately with an shutdown/restart.
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: Baseball, Bulletins and the February 2013 Release
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2013
- Security and Safety Center: Microsoft security updates for February 2013