Microsoft released seven (7) bulletins addressing 17 vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Word and Windows Server.
Five bulletins are identified as Critical and two as Important.
|Bulletin Number||Bulletin Title||Bulletin KB|
|MS12-077||Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer||2761465|
|MS12-078||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows||2783534|
|MS12-079||Vulnerability in Microsoft Office||2780642|
|MS12-080||Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Server||2784126|
|MS12-081||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2758857|
|MS12-082||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2770660|
|MS12-083||Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows||2765809|
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: It’s That Time of Year, For the December 2012 Bulletin Release
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for December 2012
- Security and Safety Center: Microsoft security updates for December 2012