Mozilla released what appears to be a minor update to version 17.0.1. There are no updates listed for version 17.0.1 on the Security Advisories page.
From the Release Notes:
- 17.0.1: Font rendering issue in Firefox 17.0 (bug 814101)
- 17.0.1: Reverted user agent change causing some website incompatibilities
- 17.0.1: Leaving Private Browsing with Social API enabled should reset social components (814554)
- Pointer lock doesn't work in web apps (769150)
- Page scrolling on sites with fixed headers (780345)
- First revision of the Social API and support for Facebook Messenger
- Click-to-play blocklisting implemented to prevent vulnerable plugin versions from running without the user's permission (see blog post)
If you do not use the English language version, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.