Microsoft released MS12-063, a cumulative update for Internet Explorer addressing Security Advisory 2757760 as well as four other critical-class remote code execution issues. The update requires a restart.
- OnMove Use After Free Vulnerability - CVE-2012-1529.
- Event Listener Use After Free Vulnerability - CVE-2012-2546.
- Layout Use After Free Vulnerability - CVE-2012-2548.
- cloneNode Use After Free Vulnerability - CVE-2012-2557.
- execCommand Use After Free Vulnerability - CVE-2012-4969.
SupportThe following additional information is provided in the Security Bulletin:
- The affected software listed have been tested to determine which versions are affected. Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
- Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
- Local support according to your country: International Support
- MSRC: Microsoft releases MS12-063 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-063 - Critical