Adobe Flash Player version 11.3.300.265 includes bug fixes related to general stability, audio, and video. No security updates were included in this release.The update also introduces silent auto update on MacOS.
- Upload button not working on photoshop.com (3223953)
- Audio is garbled in Win XP on certain sound cards (3223249)
- Audio not heard while playing videos in Flash Player on Win 7 and Vista on certain sound cards (3223256)
- Video not playing for DisneyConnection (3223286)
- Various general stability issues
Flash Player Update InstructionsAlthough Adobe suggests downloading the update from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center or by using the auto-update mechanism within the product when prompted, if you prefer, direct download links are available.
- Direct Download link for Firefox, Safari, Opera: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player.exe
- Direct Download for IE users: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_ax.exe
- Flash Player Uninstaller: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
- Beginning with Adobe Flash Version 11.3, the universal 32-bit installer will include the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Flash Player.
- If you use the Adobe Flash Player Download Center, be careful to uncheck the optional McAfee Security Plus box. It is not needed for the Flash Player update.
- Uncheck any toolbar offered with Adobe products if not wanted.
- If you use alternate browsers, it is necessary to install the update for both Internet Explorer as well as the update for alternate browsers.
- The separate 32-bit and 64-bit uninstallers have been replaced with a single uninstaller.
The latest version for Adobe Flash Player for Android is available by downloading it from the Android Marketplace by browsing to it on a mobile phone.
Verify InstallationTo verify the Adobe Flash Player version number installed on your computer, go to the About Flash Player page, or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select "About Adobe Flash Player" from the menu.
Do this for each browser installed on your computer.
To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player for Android, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Adobe Flash Player x.x.
When Adobe Flash Player is updated, it is recommended that Adobe AIR version be checked as well. Go to Adobe AIR Help to determine the version of Adobe AIR runtime installed. The current version of Adobe AIR is 188.8.131.5210.