Mozilla Firefox 3.6.14 has been released to fix stability issues and address the following security vulnerabilities:
Fixed in Firefox 3.6.14
- MFSA 2011-10 CSRF risk with plugins and 307 redirects
- MFSA 2011-09 Crash caused by corrupted JPEG image
- MFSA 2011-07 Memory corruption during text run construction (Windows)
- MFSA 2011-06 Use-after-free error using Web Workers
- MFSA 2011-03 Use-after-free error in JSON.stringify
- MFSA 2011-02 Recursive eval call causes confirm dialogs to evaluate to true
- MFSA 2011-01 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:188.8.131.52/ 184.108.40.206)
To manually check for the update, click Help and Check for Updates.
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Security, Updates, Information
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...