If you were using the Office 2010 Beta and discovered that it has suddenly stopped working, that is because the Beta officially expired yesterday, October 31, 2010.
It is necessary to uninstall the Beta software from your computer before you can use the released version of Office 2010. To do this, go to the Control Panel in Windows 7 (or Windows Vista) and click "Uninstall a Program".
In the event you have not completed evaluating Office 2010, a fully functional 60-day trial version is available at Office.com. You can also purchase your licensed copy of Office 2010 from the same page or purchase the boxed version.
For anyone not familiar with the changes and new features in Office 2010, the "What's New" articles below will provide a helpful overview:
• What's new in Access 2010References:
• What's new in Excel 2010
• What's new in Outlook 2010
• What's new in OneNote 2010
• What's new in Publisher 2010
• What's new in Word 2010
• Office 2010 migration guides
- Try Office 2010: Office.com
- The Microsoft Office Blog: The Office 2010 Beta is about to expire. Are you ready?
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Microsoft, Office, Announcement, Information, Access, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Word,