In addition, the following security updates were included, with the last four listed fixes identified as Critical:
Fixed in Firefox 3.6.4
- MFSA 2010-33 User tracking across sites using Math.random()
- MFSA 2010-32 Content-Disposition: attachment ignored if Content-Type: multipart also present
- MFSA 2010-31 focus() behavior can be used to inject or steal keystrokes
- MFSA 2010-30 Integer Overflow in XSLT Node Sorting
- MFSA 2010-29 Heap buffer overflow in nsGenericDOMDataNode::SetTextInternal
- MFSA 2010-28 Freed object reuse across plugin instances
- MFSA 2010-26 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168/ 22.214.171.124)
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Security, Vulnerabilities, Updates, Information
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...