To get the update now, click Help -> Check for Updates.
Fixed in Firefox 3.5.6
- MFSA 2009-71 GeckoActiveXObject exception messages can be used to enumerate installed COM objects
- MFSA 2009-70 Privilege escalation via chrome window.opener
- MFSA 2009-69 Location bar spoofing vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2009-68 NTLM reflection vulnerability
- MFSA 2009-67 Integer overflow, crash in libtheora video library
- MFSA 2009-66 Memory safety fixes in liboggplay media library
- MFSA 2009-65 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:126.96.36.199/ 188.8.131.52)
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Security, Vulnerabilities, Updates, Information
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...