In addition to the security fixes listed below, the update to Firefox fixed several stability issues, added the ability to re-submit crash reports and addressed the issue where after using Clear Recent History some SSL sites would not load all images and styles without pressing reload.
To get the update, click Help -> check for updates.
- MFSA 2009-64 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206/ 220.127.116.11)
- MFSA 2009-63 Upgrade media libraries to fix memory safety bugs
- MFSA 2009-62 Download filename spoofing with RTL override
- MFSA 2009-61 Cross-origin data theft through document.getSelection()
- MFSA 2009-59 Heap buffer overflow in string to number conversion
- MFSA 2009-57 Chrome privilege escalation in XPCVariant::VariantDataToJS()
- MFSA 2009-56 Heap buffer overflow in GIF color map parser
- MFSA 2009-55 Crash in proxy auto-configuration regexp parsing
- MFSA 2009-54 Crash with recursive web-worker calls
- MFSA 2009-53 Local downloaded file tampering
- MFSA 2009-52 Form history vulnerable to stealing
Opera users can obtain the update to version 10.01 by clicking "Help -> check for updates and following the prompts.
New users can download Opera from http://www.opera.com/browser/download/
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...