- intercede to divert traffic that would have reached advertisers' sites directly -- without advertisers incurring any advertising expense.
- pass the traffic back to the advertisers users were trying to reach -- but only after collecting pay-per-click advertising fees.
- WhenU Covers Advertisers' Sites with Advertisers' Own Google Ads
- IAC's SmileyCentral Grab Advertisers' Organic Traffic to Show Google Ads
- Typosquatting: Cmcast.com, MediaLogik, and Thousands More Intercept Users' Misspellings to Show Google Ads
- Google Chrome Suggestions Divert Users from Direct Navigation to Search
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...