Fixed several security issues, including:
- MFSA 2009-21 POST data sent to wrong site when saving web page with embedded frame
- MFSA 2009-20 Malicious search plugins can inject code into arbitrary sites
- MFSA 2009-19 Same-origin violations in XMLHttpRequest and XPCNativeWrapper.toString
- MFSA 2009-18 XSS hazard using third-party stylesheets and XBL bindings
- MFSA 2009-17 Same-origin violations when Adobe Flash loaded via view-source: scheme
- MFSA 2009-16 jar: scheme ignores the content-disposition: header on the inner URI
- MFSA 2009-15 URL spoofing with box drawing character
- MFSA 2009-14 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124)
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Many users experienced an issue where a corrupt local database caused Firefox to “lose” its stored cookies. (bug 470578)
- Fixed an issue where, starting with Firefox 3.0.7, inline image attachments on popular webmail services (like AOL and AIM) would not display. (bug 482659)
- Large forms would sometimes take a long time to submit. (bug 426991)
- In certain cases, new windows would not have proper focus. (bug 446568)
To get the update, Click Help > Check for Updates
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...