Microsoft released two security bulletins today, one rated Critical and the other as Important
- A vulnerability in SMB could allow remote code execution.
- KB Article 957097
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft XML Core Services could allow remote code execution.
- KB Article 955218.
- MSRC: November 2008 Bulletin Release
- Security Vulnerability Research & Defense
- TechNet: Microsoft Security Bulletin for November 2008
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...