Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"The Best Windows Vista Website" Competition

A couple of my favorite sites are among the finalists in "The Best Windows Vista Website" competition at The WinVista Club. In fact, I have linked to both Vista4Beginners and The Road to Know Where on more than one occasion.

The winner of "The Best Windows Vista Website" competition will be chosen by public poll so visit the finalists and select the site which has the best original content for a Windows Vista user. I had a difficult time selecting my favorite and wish both Ciprian and Blake well in the contest.

My Favorites (in alphabetical order):

Vote: http://www.winvistaclub.com/e23.html



Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

No comments: