If you have SunJava installed on your computer, please follow the updated instructions at SunFlowers and SunJava Update for removing prior versions of SunJava from your computer and installing the latest update.
The following Sun Alerts have been released based on Update 7:
- Sun Alert 238967 Security Vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment Virtual Machine may allow an untrusted Application or Applet to Elevate Privileges:
- Sun Alert 238965 Security Vulnerability in Java Management Extensions (JMX)
- Sun Alert 238687 Security Vulnerabilities in the Java Runtime Environment Scripting Language Support
- Sun Alert 238666 A Security Vulnerability with the processing of fonts in the Java Runtime Environment may allow Elevation of Privileges
- Sun Alert 238905 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities in Java Web Start may allow Privileges to be Elevated
- Sun Alert 238966 Security Vulnerability in JDK/JRE Secure Static Versioning
- Sun Alert 238968 Security Vulnerabilities in the Java Runtime Environment may allow Same Origin Policy to be Bypassed
- Sun Alert 238628 Security Vulnerabilities in the Java Runtime Environment related to the processing of XML Data
Release notes: http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/ReleaseNotes.html
Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...