Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back Up, Back Up, Back Up!

A couple of weeks ago, I thanked some of the special people in my on-line world who have served as mentors. I "met" this group of special individuals via a link created in a software update notice which led to a recording by one of those mentors. That recording led me down the garden path where I find myself today.

That mentor is Aaron Hulett, a friend who continues to take the time to explain the "techie" details in easy-to-comprehend non-techie terms. The most recent example came about when a member of The LandzDown Forum (affectionately referred to as LzD) asked how serious it is when a computer suddenly loses power.

See for yourself one reason why I admire Aaron in his response in the "sudden power loss question".







Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. Looks like a great Forum.
I do remember in the "Old" days having to "park the heads".
Jeez!