Also included in the updates for Windows Vista is Security Advisory 943411. The purpose of this update is to enable Windows Sidebar to block potentially vulnerable gadgets.
- MS08-001 -- Vulnerability in TCP(IP)/IGMP that could allow remote code execution. All currently supported versions of Windows are affected.
- MS08-002: Vulnerability in LSASS that could allow local elevation of privilege. Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are affected by this update.
- MS08-001 - The case of the Moderate, Important, and Critical network vulnerabilities
- MS08-001 (part 2) – The case of the Moderate ICMP mitigations
- MS08-001 (part 3) – The case of the IGMP network critical