Now, soon after moving up the list a bit in AV-comparatives.org testing, re-certification from West Coast Labs and the ICSA Labs, Windows Live OneCare passed Virus Bulletin's VB100 test. Note, Microsoft Forefront also passed.
What is interesting are names listed as "failures" this time through, including some of the "big names" in the industry. I wonder if they will receive the same publicity that Windows Live OneCare did in February?
- Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Pro 2007 5.1214.616
- Doctor Web Dr.Web 4.33.3.04230
- F-Secure Protection Service for Consumers 7.00
- Grisoft AVG 7.5 Professional Edition
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 18.104.22.1681